Candle Safety


Never leave a burning candle unattended.


Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.


Always leave at least 10 CM between burning candles.


Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.


Do not place candles in a draught.


Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring. 


Trim wick to about 5mm before lighting. 



Candles may cause an allergic skin reaction.

Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

Keep out of reach of children.


IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.

If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.

Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.